[SOLVED]It is January 2nd. Senior management of Digby meets to determine their investment plan for the year.
It is January 2nd. Senior management of Digby meets to determine their investment plan for the year. They decide to fully fund a plant and equipment purchase by issuing 50,000 shares of stock plus a new bond issue. The CFO happily notes this will raise their Leverage (=assets/equity) to a new target of 2.8. Assume the stock can be issued at yesterday’s stock price ($27.43). Which of the following statements are true? Check all that apply.
Select : 3
- Digby will issue stock totaling $1,371,500
- Total investment for Digby will be $3,840,200
- The Digby bond issue will be $2,468,700
- The Digby Working Capital will be unchanged at $12,763
- Total Assets will rise to $216,183,000
- Long term debt will increase from $82,486,798 to $83,858,298